성함 Smaranda Hristo…
이메일 marketing@praxismedica.ro
제품명 Covid Rapid test Antigen
나라 Romania
카테고리 Order Inquiry
제목 MD Mrs
연락처 +40743122294
내용
Dear Sir/Madam, My name is Smaranda Hristodorescu and I am writing you on the behalf of the Praxis Medica and Praxis Laboratories Chain from Romania. The Praxis Medica company is a medical distribution equipment company leading on the Romanian market covering all the medical laboratory fields. The Praxis Laboratories Chain is serving as both our showrooms, diagnostic and research centres. This year very soon we will be opening or main headquarter, the biggest and most important laboratory in Romania and I have to say we would be honoured and grateful if you would accept our collaboration with you. We highly appreciate and value your products. Plase see our attached company profile for a more detailed story about us. Last year, in March 2020, when the pandemic just bursted in the world, we have been the first company in Romania to start the PCR testing, long before the government. We have trained hundreds of mollecular biology personnel and equipped tens of laboratories. We have the biggest coverage in Romania regarding the PCR market and we have the biggest volume in the national testing campaign. https://overseas.mofa.go.kr/ro-en/brd/m_21802/view.do?seq=757368&srchFr=&%3bsrchTo=&%3bsrchWord=&%3bsrchTp=&%3bmulti_itm_seq=0&%3bitm_seq_1=0&%3bitm_seq_2=0&%3bcompany_cd=&%3bcompany_nm= This is why we think our collaboration would be very great. We are interested in purchasing antigen rapid tests (HSC approved) for Covid-19 from you. Please share with us pricing per quantity (for example for 5,000 tests, 10,000, 20,000 …. 50,000 tests). We will be starting to heavily test the people within this project. As we are pressed by time, please tell us when you could deliver the tests after we are making the payment. We would be honoured by your feedback! We are looking forward to your response! Have a nice day! Best regards and respectfully, Smaranda Hristodorescu,MD Marketing Department Manager +40 743 122 294

첨부파일

본문

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.