성함 Monika
이메일 monika@inito.com
제품명 Testosterone
나라 India
카테고리 Etc
제목 Inquiry Regarding Rapid Test for Testosterone
연락처 7318020348
내용
Hi, This is Monika. I work as a research scientist in Inito. To briefly introduce our company, we are a home diagnostics start-up based in Bangalore, India. We have designed an award-winning Smart Diagnostic Device that works with the smartphone and helps you take tests at home. You can also visit our website at https://www.inito.com/en-us. The technology that we have allows the device to be cheap and still compatible with almost any Lateral Flow Assay which gives us a lot of flexibility in terms of increasing our test base. We have a 100+ member team working out of Bangalore on this endeavor. Our current product is a fertility monitor with E3G, PdG, LH, and FSH on a single test strip. We have been selling in India for the last 5 years and launched in the US last year. Since Last year our sales have grown by 10 X in the US thus, we are looking at expanding our product portfolio with other lateral flow tests. I would like to inquire about the availability of a test for Testosterone that is compatible with human salivary samples. Please let me know if you offer this test or can customize and develop it according to our requirements. We are looking forward to establishing a long-term cooperation with you on this project. Thanks & regards, Monika

본문

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.