성함 Tobias Rohde
이메일 tobias.rohde@lumiradx.com
제품명 LumiraDx Platform
나라 South Korea
카테고리 Etc
제목 LumiraDx - Distribution Cooperation for South Korea
연락처 00491624073911
내용
Dear Sir or Madame, I hope this email finds you well. We never met before so I would like to introduce myself to you. My name is Tobias and im working for LumiraDx. LumiraDx is a UK based Diagnostics Company founded by Mr. Ron Zwanziger, David Scott and Jerry McAleer. These 3 friends have a strong history in building game changing diagnostic companies like Alere which was sold to Abbott in 2018. While they started with LumiraDx in 2014 they could use their more of 30 years’ experience to develop the next game changer, the LumiraDx Platform. The LumiraDx Platform is a next generation point of care platform that combines the global needs I one single solution. - Multiple Tests on one single Platform (11 CE marked test available, over 30 more in development) - Easy to use - Lab comparable results - Small Sample volume - Easy to connect to HER Now it is time for us to expend our business into more big point of care markets. This is the reason why I contact you today. I will be in South Korea end of June to join the IFCC World Congress. On Thursday 30th June and Friday 1St July I have still some meeting slots available and would like to meet you to give you a live demonstration of our LumiraDx Platform and to discuss with you a potential cooperation for South Korea. Which date and time will suit you best? If you have any further questions please don’t hesitate to get in touch with me directly. All the best, Tobias

첨부파일

본문

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.