ASAN PHARM

Customer Supports

국민건강의 행복지킴이 아산제약이 함께 합니다.

1:1 Inquiry

Etc | Would Asan Pharm be interested in sponsoring/exhibiting at ISFM World …

성함 Tony Cooke
이메일 tony.cooke@icatcare.org
제품명 ISFM World Feline Congress 2021
나라 UK
카테고리 Etc
제목 Would Asan Pharm be interested in sponsoring/exhibiting at ISFM World …
연락처 +44(0)7836 215000
내용
Dear Sir/Madam, I apologise for the unsolicited email, but thought you might be interested in either sponsoring or exhibiting at the ISFM World Feline Congress taking place virtually on 25-27 June 2021. With a packed scientific programme featuring some of the world’s leading authorities on feline medicine and surgery, we expect a large international audience of vets, nurses and technicians keen to find out the latest from our speakers, sponsors and exhibitors. Our 2020 Congress was a great success, with over 12,000 delegates from 157 countries attending, 73% of whom visited our virtual exhibition hall. Our delegates gave the Congress a Net Promoter Score of +77, a world-class score. Congress 2021 will be even better, with more interaction such as delegate polling and live video chat possible on a state-of-the-art virtual congress platform. Please find attached a short interactive brochure on the opportunities to get involved. I will be back in touch in a week or so’s time but, in the meantime, please don’t hesitate to contact me if you have any questions. Kind regards, Tony

본문

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.